Design and Build
The Design and Build Process at Verdi ensures that all the Build stages of your project are dealt with by one in-house organisation giving you a single point of contact for the whole project.
Our Industry accredited team will assist you in turning your dreams into reality.
Whether it's a new Bathroom or Kitchen a new Extension or converting that unused Loft into a new suite, our team of fully qualified craftsmen will guide you through the process.
From the initial sit down with our team of architects and designers, taking your plans through planning and the authorities, building your dream scheme and even choosing the fixtures and fittings, Verdi will be with you all the way.
Our track records of customer satisfaction and the highest quality materials and subcontractors will leave you assured of a completed scheme to your highest expectations.
The following stages identify the Design and Build process:
- Initial meeting with Verdi Architects and Designers to discuss your scheme and Build Costs
- Detailed plans produced for your approval
- Scheme taken through planning authorities if required
- Final costs finishes and build programme agreed
- Work commences by our team of qualified craftsmen and subcontractors
- Scheme fully project managed through its duration
- Handover of completed project
- Customer care provision on completion of project